[kismac] Problems with Panther 10.3.3?/Kernal Panics/Wireless MAC does nothing

  • From: "Java Nut" <javanut20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 09:33:21 -0500

Has anyone had any luck in using KisMac and Wireless MAC with the Sourceforge Wireless driver in 10.3.x? I get nothing but Kernal panics when I start to scan and Wireless MAC does nothing. I had these working in Jaguar with the Sourceforge Wireless driver. In both cases, I installed the patch for the wireless driver. And in both operating system versions, I installed the Wireless driver first, made sure my card was working with it, and then installed KisMac.

I am hoping that someone can advise me on what to do. Which version of KisMac should I be using with Panther? I tried the latest, which I downloaded right after Mick said he hung up the project.

Thanks in advance.

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups ? now 3 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/