[kismac] Re: Problem with details pane?

  • From: Andrew1300@xxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 18:02:26 EST

     I have seen this issue in the version I downloaded, and I'm
currently looking at the source trying to fix it.  The odd thing is, it
doesn't happen to me when I compile from the source.  So... maybe he just
needs to recompile with the latest Project Builder.  =P  If you know how,
go ahead and do it yourself, the next release should be compiled with the
latest.  If you don't know how, reply to this with your e-mail and I can
send a recompiled version your way.  =)

 - Insolence