[kismac] Re: Prism2 USB adapter.

  • From: Jake Trimble <monkeys.steal.my.boxers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:51:41 -0600

thats right but (correct me if i'm wrong), newer tivos can use multiple chipsets, including the prism2. On many listings you'll see wusb11 version 2.8 or 2.6's that are tivo compatible, but not kismac compatible. I may have been misinformed though...

On Jul 27, 2007, at 10:49 PM, John Warren wrote:

much luck with DWL-122.  There is something about Tivo wireless USB
sticks, so if one says it's Tivo compatible I believe it is Prism2.

On 7/27/07, Akiyia Xiao <tizerfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
look for a D-link DWL-122 NOT the DWL-122g there are a couple on ebay

On 7/27/07, Matthew Watson <matt.watsonm@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Could someone please point me in the right direction for buying a good
Prism2 USB wifi adapter? I live in canada. Totally able to do ebay or
such, but i cannot find any.

Matt Watson