[kismac] Passively sniffed over 1 million packets and it still says 'need more data'?

  • From: Peter <sunspark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:22:46 -0400

I am using build 159 to experiment with passive mode. None of the
methods in the program work not even newshams 21-bit. They all say
'must capture more data' even though my filesave (only 12k in size?)
says I have watched over 1 million packets and that it's read over 80
megs of packets, but I have no idea where they're saved.

Thinking maybe it's a big bug in 159 that none of the methods work, I
installed the last stable version on top of it, and loaded up the save
file to see if it would work better.

Absolutely nothing. Still the same thing.

I'm completely at a loss here. What have I done wrong?