[kismac] Re: Packet injection with Airport Extreme?

  • From: "Rohan Hill" <rohan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:38:53 -0400

How do you know what version Buy.com is selling?

From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:22:13 +0930
To: "kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Complain to Broadcom. They won't release specs about the card at all.

It would be theoretically possible to code something out of the
reverse-engineered Linux driver... but that will be a difficult job.

Ralink USB card = lot nicer, as we do have all the specs, and the Linux

On 06/09/2006, at 1:32 PM, Bug Dave wrote:

don't get your hopes up :( Your best bet i to buy a ralink chipset. It's
supposed to be the first b/g to support packet injection on kismac

On Sep 5, 2006, at 11:21 PM, Rohan Hill wrote:

Is this something that is planned / feasible?