[kismac] Re: Packet injection support for Ralink?

  • From: Enrico Placci <enrico.placci@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:36:40 +0100

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:52:26 -0600
Jeff Evans <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm interested in getting involved with some coding in Kismac.  But
> it would be really helpful if someone familiar with the code could
> spend 15 minutes giving me an overview (or put something on the
> wiki).  Basically, if it boils down to "implement this function that
> should do this and this" I can help.  Let me know privately if you
> can help me out; thanks.

I would like to help too. I'm currently working on the ralink driver to
get it work on ppc, but I've just started, currently I'm looking at the
sources, confronting them to the linux ones, trying to figure out
what's wrong. Currently I'm using apple documentation(Universal Binary
Programming Guidelines, Second Edition) as a guide to endian-related
problems, if you know other intresting documents please tell me ;-)

Enrico