[kismac] Re: Packet injection support for Ralink?

  • From: Bug Dave <bugdave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 22:16:03 -0500

the wiki has a lot of feature requests and it would be awesome if you could help fulfill them!! :D check out the page for it on the wiki located here http://kismac.de/_trac/wiki/FeatureRequests . Also, there are plenty of tickets for bugs that could be squashed if you want to do that as well :D

On Jan 8, 2007, at 8:52 PM, Jeff Evans wrote:

I'm interested in getting involved with some coding in Kismac. But it would be really helpful if someone familiar with the code could spend 15 minutes giving me an overview (or put something on the wiki). Basically, if it boils down to "implement this function that should do this and this" I can help. Let me know privately if you can help me out; thanks.