[kismac] Re: Packet Reinjection

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:27:53 +0200

> Alright, I got that to work.  Seconds after I deauthenticate I lose my
> Airport connection.  What's next?
> Thanks a lot for your help!  I greatly appreciate it.
now it becomes more complicated. you have to select the airport driver.
scan the network. make sure channel hopping is again off. now you have
to wait for some data packets of someone else and hope that there were
a couple of arp packets in there. (a good way to do this is to
deauthenticate a busy network and stop after 2 seconds). no simply try
to reinject. there will be a lot of debugging info on console.log. you
got to be lucky to get it to work, but you will see a tremendous amount
of traffic if it works, and hopefully a couple of weak keys. but be
warned: reinjection is experimental and pretty tricky (even the openbsd
guys still play with it and the linux guys dont even have a program for

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: PGP.sig