[kismac] Re: Orinoco card

  • From: GDevice@xxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:34:51 EST

In a message dated 3/22/05 6:20:58 AM, ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> At 23:29 +0000 2005/03/21, Dan wrote:
> >Thanks for your replies.Paul, any idea why your orinoco won't work ? I'll
> be
> >reinstalled X when Tiger is released next month and will let you know if
> >mine works again.
> Did you go back to an earlier version of Kismac and test this for
> proper working? I t seems to be the obvious question, but then, the
> obvious is often overlooked.
> ard
Yes I did and I also just checked again. Works with 0.11b not with 0.2a. It's
possible that it's the SourceForge driver getting in the way but I was
assuming that since it still worked with 0.11b that it would be better just to
it alone (or at least wasn't the culprit) I'll putz with it some more and see
if I have any luck.