[kismac] Re: Orinoco card

  • From: "Brian" <whj6z7602@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:41:00 -0500

I'm running r60 (on MacOS X 10.3.8) with an Orinoco silver, as well -- no problems here.

 - Brian

On Mar 21, 2005, at 4:54 AM, Frank Theobald ftheobald-at-gmx.de |KisMAC list/personal| wrote:

Hi,
im using an orinico silver and the latest KisMac r60.
Works fine as ever.

Frank

Am 21.03.2005 3:24 Uhr schrieb "Dan" unter <scsicork@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Paul,
I'm using a dell truemobile which is a rebranded orinoco. It worked in older
builds but not with the last two build. Anyone know what has happened to the
orinoco drivers ?

On 21/3/05 12:41 am, "GDevice@xxxxxxx" <GDevice@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I haven't tested the latest build, but my Orinoco Silver Card quit working
with build 53 or 54. What Orinoco Card do you have? I have a Proxim 802.11
a/b
ComboCard. Model 8461-05

-Paul

In a message dated 3/20/05 3:37:01 PM, scsicork@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Can someone please verify that the latest build works with pc card orinoco
cards. Mine doesn't work with the latest build.
--
Dan.
Cork,Ireland.