[kismac] Re: [OpenSVN] r84 committed.

  • From: John Warren <xaive1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:07:24 -0800

Are you saying that it is possible to start the driver at the time of
the OS starting?  Or at the time of kismac starting?  Or are you
saying that the error is coming from starting a scan and then loading
the driver?

My system used to work jsut fine, but stopped working basically mid
session and now doesn't work at all.  If you try to load the passive
drivers at the time of starting kismac then, I fear my system would
not function or function with errors.

Whatever it is that you are saying, I'm willing to test out some stuff
on my system if you want.  Just need source code or instructions on
what to alter on my system.