[kismac] Re: [OpenSVN] r84 committed.

  • From: Nate Gallagher <natevoodoo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:32:02 -0800 (PST)

No that didn't work. Thanks anyway.
When I started scanning it turned on the airport, then made it
disappear, then asked for my password, then it waited, then it said
"failed to load" something or other "driver not found"
Since I have a USB Prism2 it's not a priority for me just thought I'd
bring it up.
Some more info on my setup: iBook G4 1.2MHz 256MB RAM

KisMac in general has just crashed a lot making it mostly unusable to
me for getting a sufficient number of IVs. I was excited when I saw it
available and I'm glad it's being worked on. But I assume that it's
just going to be like this for a while.
Especially if it is deauthenticating or reinjecting packets. It works
for say 10 minutes then crashes. And it's much much slower at cracking
or "weak scheduling attacks" than just running aircrack off the shell.
Does this improve with more RAM?

Other than that, it's a pretty impressive program with a lot of great
features.
Thanks for working on it.
Once it's done it's gonna rock. Wish I knew any programming to help.
Best,
Nate