[kismac] Re: [OpenSVN] r80 committed.

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:40:48 +0800

As a follow-up to this, I've submitted corrected code in the form of a comment on the ticket (new code is revision 80, and auto-escapes troublesome characters).

Would be happy to commit it myself now, but do not yet have commit access to the repository.

Cheers,
Robin

Hi all,

I've just submitted the KML export function as a ticket to the Trac system. I was working with R77, so that's what it patches, but I don't think any of the relevant files will have been changed in the recent releases. Hopefully Geoff can incorporate the patch into the next release?

https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/bi/trac.cgi/ticket/8

Cheers,
Robin

 Robin L. Darroch - PO Box 2715, South Hedland WA 6722 - +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx