[kismac] Re: [OpenSVN] r77 committed.

  • From: John Warren <xaive1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:41:46 -0800

OK, I've spent several hours learning svn and stuff of this nature.
It looks like I did not have a complete package of all the right
files.  So right now, as we speak kismac is compiling.

On another note, I went on a business trip to Anaheim (from the Santa
Barbara, CA area) and found 1700 open access point while zipping along
at 70 mph in active mode.  That is amazing.  But it made me come up
with some feature request that should be fairly easy.

While filtering the total list (say all non-wep devices) it would be
nice to be able to see a sum total of the filtered items.

Also if would be great if the mapping feature would still work even if
no map was loaded.  Just current position and access points on a
default scaled black image.  For example, I'm looking for a rogue
access point (setup by one of my employees) so I'm walking around
trying to find the strongest signal, I would be able to see my
location and the location of the strongest signal visually without