[kismac] Re: [OpenSVN] r77 committed.

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 10:43:51 +1030

We need some sort of a wiki, to keep track of features we need.

On 04/02/2006, at 7:11 AM, John Warren wrote:

OK, I've spent several hours learning svn and stuff of this nature.
It looks like I did not have a complete package of all the right
files.  So right now, as we speak kismac is compiling.

On another note, I went on a business trip to Anaheim (from the Santa
Barbara, CA area) and found 1700 open access point while zipping along
at 70 mph in active mode.  That is amazing.  But it made me come up
with some feature request that should be fairly easy.

While filtering the total list (say all non-wep devices) it would be
nice to be able to see a sum total of the filtered items.
Yep, should be easy to do. It'd just be iterating the database, counting the wep/non-wep points??

Also if would be great if the mapping feature would still work even if no map was loaded. Just current position and access points on a default scaled black image. For example, I'm looking for a rogue access point (setup by one of my employees) so I'm walking around trying to find the strongest signal, I would be able to see my location and the location of the strongest signal visually without loading a map of my location.

Shouldn't be too hard. We need a part of the forum dedicated to stuff we should implement.

On 2/1/06, John Warren <xaive1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Perhaps this is what i'm doing wrong.  I've looked through, and
understand it (sort of?) Do I need to make sure that I'm running it
from a particular location?  It gives me the following:

Last login: Wed Feb 1 12:40:58 on ttyp1
/Developer/Projects/KisMACng/compile.command; exit
Welcome to Darwin!
johns-ibook-g4:~ john$ /Developer/Projects/KisMACng/ compile.command; exit
/Developer/Projects/KisMACng/compile.command: line 1: svnversion:
command not found
/Developer/Projects/KisMACng/compile.command: line 23: 554
Segmentation fault xcodebuild -configuration Deployment
/Developer/Projects/KisMACng/compile.command: line 25: 556
Segmentation fault xcodebuild -configuration Deployment
/Developer/Projects/KisMACng/compile.command: line 27: 558
Segmentation fault xcodebuild -configuration Deployment
/Developer/Projects/KisMACng/compile.command: line 29: 560
Segmentation fault xcodebuild -configuration Deployment
xcodebuild: Error: couldn't load project
/Developer/Projects/KisMACng/Subprojects/BIGL/BIGL.xcodeproj
/Developer/Projects/KisMACng/compile.command: line 33: 563
Segmentation fault xcodebuild -configuration Deployment
/Developer/Projects/KisMACng/compile.command: line 35: 565
Segmentation fault xcodebuild -configuration Deployment
/Developer/Projects/KisMACng/compile.command: line 37: 567
Segmentation fault xcodebuild -configuration Deployment
/Developer/Projects/KisMACng/compile.command: line 40: 569
Segmentation fault xcodebuild -target KisMAC -configuration
Deployment
logout

I'm I trying this is the wrong directory or something simple like that?

On 2/1/06, Kevin Bringard <comandercool@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In the kismagng directory there is a compile.command shell script. Once you
read through and understand what its doing, run it
($path-to-command/compile.comand) and it should compile
everything for you.

Then check the build directory for the kismac.app, and walla

-- Kevin

On 2/1/06, John Warren <xaive1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here's a question that I hope someone will help me with.

I'm very new to macs. I'm loving everything about them, so I'm trying
to learn as much as possible real fast. XCode? I'm obviously new to
that as well. I have Xcode 2.2 (IDE:655, Xcode Core 658). What do I
need to do to use xcode with the R77 source? I typically pick up on
coding very fast. I've been playing with some of the examples that
are included with xcode.

My main goal is to get up on the KisMACaction. If anyone is willing
to help, you can reach me on the list or reply to me individually.
Thanks all. I'm excited to see as many people responding/ contributing
to KisMAC.

John

On 1/31/06, themacuser < themacuser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yep. But it's a mess. I really should fix it before we can even think
about applying it.

Great to see we finally got r77!

On 01/02/2006, at 5:31 AM, Ron Rosson wrote:

So if I am looking at this right the only out of tree patch not
applied is
the ethereal one?

-Ron
--
Ron Rosson
ron.rosson@xxxxxxxxx

From: numE < numE@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:22:15 +0100
To: "kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [kismac] Re: [OpenSVN] r77 committed.

yahoo ;)

mick.bi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
mick Tue Jan 31 18:20:25 2006 UTC

  Repository:
    https://OpenSVN.csie.org/bi/

  Revision:
    77

  Log:
    * included new help by Geordie Millar
    * included design patches by Geordie Millar
    * included xcode 2.2 patch by Beat Zahnd

  Flag Changes    Path
  U    +9 -9
KisMACng/KisMAC.xcodeproj/mick.mode1
U +14 -8
KisMACng/KisMAC.xcodeproj/mick.pbxuser
  U    +55 -28

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/KisMACHelp.html
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/gfx/driverprefs.png
  U    +369 -126

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs/
beginnerguide.html
  U    +140 -54

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs/
detailsview.html
  U    +86 -40

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs/index.html
  U    +125 -59

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs/
installation.html
  U    +99 -47

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs/mainview.html
  U    +93 -42

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs/mapview.html
  U    +66 -33

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs/
trafficview.html
  U    +167 -48

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/01.html
  U    +93 -29

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/02.html
  U    +47 -34

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/03.html
  U    +49 -27

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/04.html
  U    +176 -39

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/05.html
  U    +50 -27

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/06.html
  U    +45 -25

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/07.html
  U    +59 -28

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/08.html
  U    +61 -29

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/09.html
  U    +62 -34

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/10.html
  U    +52 -28

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/12.html
  U    +33 -20

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/13.html
  U    +48 -27

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/14.html
  U    +59 -29

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/15.html
  U    +54 -28

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/17.html
  U    +91 -61

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/19.html
  U    +53 -28

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/20.html
  U    +52 -24

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/21.html
  U    +1096 -256

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/98.html
  U    +0 -1

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/99.html
  U    +226 -167

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs2/toc.html
  U    +51 -27

KisMACng/Resources/Help/English.lproj/KisMACHelp/pgs3/index.html
  U    +3 -3

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/CrashReporter.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/CrashReporter.nib/
keyedobjects.nib
  U    +3 -3

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/DecryptDialog.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/DecryptDialog.nib/
keyedobjects.nib
  U    +3 -7

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/DownloadMap.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/DownloadMap.nib/
keyedobjects.nib
  U    +3 -3

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/Preferences.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/Preferences.nib/objects.nib
U +4 -8
KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/
PrefsMap.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/PrefsMap.nib/objects.nib
  U    +4 -8

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/PrefsSounds.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/PrefsSounds.nib/objects.nib
  U    +4 -4

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/PrefsWebService.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/PrefsWebService.nib/
keyedobjects.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/PrefsWebService.nib/
objects.nib
  U    +3 -7

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/WayPointDialog.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/WayPointDialog.nib/objects.nib
U +0 -0
KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/NibsLocalized.ldb
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/Crack.nib/keyedobjects.nib
  U    +1 -1

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/CrashReporter.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/CrashReporter.nib/
keyedobjects.nib
  U    +1 -1

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/DecryptDialog.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/DecryptDialog.nib/
keyedobjects.nib
  U    +1 -1

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/DownloadMap.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/DownloadMap.nib/
keyedobjects.nib
  U    +1 -1

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/Preferences.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/Preferences.nib/objects.nib
U +2 -2
KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/
PrefsMap.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/PrefsMap.nib/objects.nib
  U    +2 -2

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/PrefsSounds.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/PrefsSounds.nib/objects.nib
  U    +2 -2

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/PrefsWebService.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/PrefsWebService.nib/
keyedobjects.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/PrefsWebService.nib/
objects.nib
  U    +1 -1

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/WayPointDialog.nib/info.nib
  U    +0 -0

KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/WayPointDialog.nib/objects.nib
  U    +11 -9     KisMACng/Subprojects/BIGeneric/
AMRollOverButtonCell.m
  U    +1 -1      KisMACng/updateHelpIndex.command

https://OpenSVN.csie.org/bi/