[kismac] Re: [OpenSVN] r50 committed: KisMACng/CHANGESKisMACng/KisMAC.xcode/mick.mode1KisMACn

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:34:59 +0800

I don't think that any GUI'd version would likely make it any simpler, unfortunately. However, you *certainly* don't have to be a "command line expert" to do this... what you do need is the Apple developer tools and Subversion installed on your machine (someone else provided the link to download subversion earlier today).

The ONLY command you need for subversion is (just paste the following line at the prompt in Terminal and hit enter)

svn co https://opensvn.csie.org/bi/KisMACng

Then, to make a fresh, up-to-date copy of KisMAC, paste in the next two commands (one to a line, press enter after each)

cd KisMACng

./compile.command

If either you don't feel comfortable doing the above, or you don't have the developer tools installed, then you might have to wait until after Mick's exams to download a pre-built version of KisMACng.

Cheers,
Robin

I don't suppose that there's a nice GUI'd version of SubVersion that doesn't
require one to be a commandline expert? Having to learn SVN just to get a
build of Kismac is killing me.

-TheMadCow

On 1/15/05 8:39 PM, "Robin L Darroch" <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Repository:
/home/opensvn/repos/bi

 Robin L. Darroch - PO Box 2715, South Hedland WA 6722 - +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx