[kismac] Re: OpenSVN Help

  • From: Chase Johnson <chase@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:19:11 -0600

On Jan 21, 2005, at 1:51 PM, Geoffrey Miller wrote:

Here's a newb to SVN question. Feel free to point out the TFM where it says
exacting what I'm missing, but I can't find it. I've installed and
configured SVN (apparently) and I think I've set up a repository directory
and sync'd the current build. Now, how the heck do I get a useable build?
I'm suspecting it's compiling with Xcode. A nice little guide from those who
have gone before me would be a huge favor. I just don't understand the jump
from point A to point C.

The first thing you need to do is go into the KisMACng folder and run "./compile.command" from the terminal. You can't compile it with Xcode the first time you checkout the source. You should end up with a usable KisMAC binary in the build subdirectory.

Chase