[kismac] Re: New webpage

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 21:44:22 -0700

I think we have plenty of domains... Though we still need -by.ch

Geoff

On Sep 1, 2007, at 9:30 PM, themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The name doesn't sound familiar. Perhaps we should contact him, but I
suspect he is up to no good. I don't like .info domains anyway...

On 9/1/07, mat <bigmat78@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
umm... do you know Justin Cook ?

Domain ID:D17599013-LRMS
Domain Name:KISMAC.INFO
Created On:01-May-2007 16:11:34 UTC
Last Updated On:30-Jun-2007 20:50:26 UTC
Expiration Date:01-May-2008 16:11:34 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS)
Status:CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:GODA-030958273
Registrant Name:Justin Cook
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:19 Fourteenth St
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Etobicoke
Registrant State/Province:Ontario
Registrant Postal Code:M8V3H8
Registrant Country:CA
Registrant Phone:+1.6472354537
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant ************@convurgency.com

www.kismac-ng.org points at the new site

mat

On 8/31/07, Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Any chance of getting kismac.info pointed at the new site?

If you haven't already heard, KisMac has
returned on a new site, now hosted outside of DE.

Check it out at <http://kismac.macpirate.ch>http://kismac.macpirate.ch/

After quite a few hours of coordinating the
setup of SVN servers, wikis and MySQL
databases, modifying PHP code to make it run on
the new setup, rebuilding tables by hand, and
other fun stuff, I can say that the project is
once again ready to go!

We have a SVN server hosted in the Netherlands
(thanks to kk), this website and the wiki
hosted in Switzerland (thanks to team80), and
the forum hosted on the US (thanks to BugDave).
The project is
<http://code.google.com/p/kismac-ng/>mirrored
on Google Code as well, in case anything goes
wrong.

The trac isn't quite ready to work again yet
(neither server has Python yet...). As a
result, we've replaced it with DokuWiki to keep
the wiki pages up. Thanks to Fish for his work
at bringing the pages over from the trac...
manually!

Finally, no thanks to whoever supported §202c. You know who you are.

     name=PGP.sig
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

Attachment converted: i2Book HD:PGP 35.sig (pgDS/    ) (0020362A)

--

 Robin L. Darroch   -   PO Box 1341, Mascot NSW 1460   -  +61 421 503 966

--
_______
      mat