[kismac] Re: New webpage

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:43:31 +1000

Any chance of getting kismac.info pointed at the new site?

If you haven't already heard, KisMac has returned on a new site, now hosted outside of DE.

Check it out at <http://kismac.macpirate.ch>http://kismac.macpirate.ch/

After quite a few hours of coordinating the setup of SVN servers, wikis and MySQL databases, modifying PHP code to make it run on the new setup, rebuilding tables by hand, and other fun stuff, I can say that the project is once again ready to go!

We have a SVN server hosted in the Netherlands (thanks to kk), this website and the wiki hosted in Switzerland (thanks to team80), and the forum hosted on the US (thanks to BugDave). The project is <http://code.google.com/p/kismac-ng/>mirrored on Google Code as well, in case anything goes wrong.

The trac isn't quite ready to work again yet (neither server has Python yet...). As a result, we've replaced it with DokuWiki to keep the wiki pages up. Thanks to Fish for his work at bringing the pages over from the trac... manually!

Finally, no thanks to whoever supported §202c. You know who you are.

        name=PGP.sig
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

Attachment converted: i2Book HD:PGP 35.sig (pgDS/    ) (0020362A)

 Robin L. Darroch   -   PO Box 1341, Mascot NSW 1460   -  +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx