[kismac] New help for KisMac

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:10:25 +0930

I've been at it again:

Reworked help pages for KisMac, that include recent developments like active mode WEP detection, AirPort Extreme passive mode, an up-to- date version history and many grammatical / spelling changes to the pages.

I've also fixed some of the .nib files inside KisMac to improve the layout and make it comply more with the Apple Human Interface guidelines. I'll post them soon.

I'll update my vendor.db file shortly with all the "special" addresses, remove the "Private" address spaces from it and upload it soon.

Also, what's the best way to ensure that this stuff actually makes it's way into KisMac?