[kismac] Re: New KisMAC version

  • From: ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:19:18 +0200

Mick, is my pleasure to tell you that this version is ABSOLUTELY
FABULOUS! Great Job! You apparently caught the bug that hampert
proper execution with the Orinoco over here.

Not only did 0.04d discover a non-SSID base station that I had not
seen before, but in contrast with previous versions that worked only
30 seconds as intended, 0.04d continues the scanning and updating
base stations list for over 30 minutes now, while I'm whacking the
program around as hard as I can (changing prefs while scanning etc.).
Great stuff. I must be on the road for getting myself a GPS mouse now