[kismac] Re: Never enough packets

  • From: Lasse Jespersen <l.j@xxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 18:14:20 +0200

afair, the fms attack requires between 500,000 and 2,000,000 data packets and sometimes works. the aircrack should be more effective, but i havent had time to test aircrack yet.
On Sep 21, 2004, at 5:44 PM, Natalia Portillo wrote:

Well, just my airport extreme base station seems to have no weak packets
when there are no clients.

I think that to crack one there must be a lot of traffic, not?
In one hour it generated only 5000 packets.