[kismac] Re: Netgear WG511T PCMCIA Card

  • From: Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:19:47 +0200

At 2:18 PM +0200 2004-07-07, Beat Zahnd wrote:

Airport Express? Did you mean Airport Extreme?

Sorry, you're right. I meant Airport Extreme.

                                                I forgot to mention
 that passive mode should be supported. As far as I know the Airport
 Extreme devices support only passive mode (at least the driver).

No, they don't. For 802.11g devices that might potentially support passive mode right now, Atheros is all there is.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@xxxxxxxxx>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755