[kismac] Re: Netgear WG511T PCMCIA Card

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:13:24 +0200

Got same problems as Rosyna (http://www.freelists.org/archives/kismac/02-2004/
msg00033.html) with KisMAC 0.12a.

I discovered that after insertion of the cart the Power led starts blinking.
After loading of the atheros driver from KisMAC the LED lits continuously.

So far the Orangeare driver is not installed. Is it required?

no. but please search the list for "Atheros" to see the mess.

I'm interested to get this card working. Maybe my c skills are valuable enough
. But unfortunatelly I failed to work with Xcode on OS-X 10.3 (I'm definitelly
more familiar with vi/make)... After switching the "Corss-Develop Using Target
SDK"-Setting in the General Project settings to "Current Mac OS" it fails in
main.c: CoreServices/CoreServices.h: No such file or directory...

i updated <http://binaervarianz.de/projekte/programmieren/kismac/wiki/wiki.php/ KisMAC/FAQDeveloperStrangeErrors>