[kismac] Netgear WG511T PCMCIA Card

  • From: Beat Zahnd <beat.zahnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 22:34:08 +0200

hi,

Got same problems as Rosyna (//www.freelists.org/archives/kismac/02-2004/
msg00033.html) with KisMAC 0.12a.

I discovered that after insertion of the cart the Power led starts blinking.
After loading of the atheros driver from KisMAC the LED lits continuously.

So far the Orangeare driver is not installed. Is it required?

I'm interested to get this card working. Maybe my c skills are valuable enough
. But unfortunatelly I failed to work with Xcode on OS-X 10.3 (I'm definitelly
more familiar with vi/make)... After switching the "Corss-Develop Using Target
SDK"-Setting in the General Project settings to "Current Mac OS" it fails in
main.c: CoreServices/CoreServices.h: No such file or directory...

regards, Beat

This mail was sent through IMP at http://mail.unibe.ch