[kismac] Needed usb clients that work !

  • From: Dan <scsicork@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:39:53 +0000

Hi everyone,
I've just ordered my gps mouse and now need a USB client card. I'm going mad
trying to find one that is supported by Kismac. All I want is a usb client
that I can modify to accept an external antenna. I've read about the
Microsoft MN-510 USB and would like to get one but I live in Europe. I've
check some sites and shipping to the EU is crazy. Anyone know where I can
get one in Europe ?

I'm also wondering if anyone has got the Engenius Senao Long Range USB
Wireless Adapter 2511-UB working with kismac ?

Thanks in advance.