[kismac] Re: My plans...

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:36:13 +1030

Yep, so did I, it's in my patch with all my other patches.

On 26/01/2006, at 5:44 PM, Beat Zahnd wrote:

John Ash wrote:

I managed to get R76 to compile by replacing the AMRollOverButton function in BIGeneric.framework to get rid of the nested function issue which raised its head with Xcode 2.2.1. Mind you, having got past that, I'm a victim of the erratic behaviour of the Airport Extreme passive mode driver loading issue...I'll happily mail you details of the 'fix' for the compile.command hiccup created by the nested function stuff..

I had the same problem with the nested function. I wrote a patch:

> http://www.freelists.org/archives/kismac/12-2005/msg00004.html

Greetings, Beat

--
Beat ZAHND