[kismac] Re: Maps (was Re: KisMAC 0.09a_

  • From: Theodore <theodore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:16:23 -0600

Not to shoot down Michael's great work, but I just export the data to a wi-scan summary and map them using stumbverter on my windows machine.

Another cool way to map would be to use gpsdrive and use the way that it can map as you drive using data from a mysql DB.. I'm going to look into this, and see how hard it would be to implement.

--
Theodore                       www.wpgwifi.com

BOFH excuse #394: Jupiter is aligned with Mars

On 18-Mar-04, at 11:10 PM, Ryan Verner wrote:

All I'm trying to do is probe out KisMAC's functionality to see how I can get it to be useful against my maps; there's obviously various ways this can be done, and I'm still very new to gps/mapping. No offense to anybody intended.

Signature space for rent.