[kismac] Re: Mapping/GIS and other stuff?

  • From: pgcudahy <pgcudahy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Szechuan Death <sdeath@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:56:07 -0800

You can "merge" the .kismac files by opening the saved file from your previous
run and then hitting scan. The new data just adds on to whatever was saved. I
have a separate .kismac file for all of my scanning locations and just open
the appropriate one when I start a new session at a place I've been before.
-Patrick Cudahy