[kismac] Re: Mapping Question

  • From: ard jonker <ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:57:34 +0200

At 15:44 -0400 27-09-2004, Robert Brugman wrote:

Well, I must not have explained my problem the right way. Right now I have a kismac file with 768 points. They all have their GPS coordinates and everything attached to them from the GPS. I also have my map with my two waypoints saved. I am wondering if there is a way to "import" the kismac data and have it place the networks on the map. I never had the chance to save the map with the networks on it because it froze before it saved. Is there a way to do this?

Open your calibrated map file (file/open map) and open your kismac file (file/import/kismac file) and pop..pop..pop,there are your APs plotted nicely along the road :-)
Or do I miss something?
Ard