[kismac] Mapping Question

  • From: Robert Brugman <rbrugman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:43:58 -0400

Hello,
I went wardriving last night using a satellite picture I got from terraserver. My problem is that I forgot to save the map with the points on it. I was wondering if it is possible to re-map the image using the kismac data. All the GPS stuff was logged and reads fine in the network pane, but all of the AP's appear at the same point on the map, which is my house (its last known gps location). I was wondering if I can set a couple of "known" points and have the map be fixed.

Thanks,
Robert

~Robert Brugman~ This e-mail is X.509 happy ;-) GPG Fingerprint: D710 B8D9 C72A AB56 174F 71AC 3619 9F32 8250 6034