[kismac] Re: Macbook Pro Volunteer(Core 2 Duo, Atheros AR5008E 802.11n chipset)

  • From: "Michael Miller" <1337mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:53:48 -0500

Are there any new airport extreme drivers(even without injection) to
test? The airport extreme is the only card I have, so I can't really
help out in testing usb devices.

Mike

On 1/11/07, Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No injection, sorry.  The latest and greatest is the usb-drivers
branch.  There are some new drivers there that need testing, but none
that support injection yet :(

Geoff