[kismac] Re: Macbook Pro Volunteer(Core 2 Duo, Atheros AR5008E 802.11n chipset)

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:33:44 -0800

No injection, sorry. The latest and greatest is the usb-drivers branch. There are some new drivers there that need testing, but none that support injection yet :(

Geoff
On Jan 10, 2007, at 9:35 PM, Michael Miller wrote:

Is there any testing to be done on the injection front? I'm using the
latest svn of kismac, compiled by myself with airport passive. Are
there any alpha patches that I could test?

Thanks,
Mike

On 1/10/07, Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the offer but I have the same mbp as you.  The most
helpful thing you can do is testing / bug reporting or learn
objective c.

Geoff