[kismac] Re: Macbook Pro Volunteer(Core 2 Duo, Atheros AR5008E 802.11n chipset)

  • From: "Michael Miller" <1337mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:35:03 -0500

Is there any testing to be done on the injection front? I'm using the
latest svn of kismac, compiled by myself with airport passive. Are
there any alpha patches that I could test?

On 1/10/07, Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the offer but I have the same mbp as you.  The most
helpful thing you can do is testing / bug reporting or learn
objective c.