[kismac] Macbook Pro Volunteer(Core 2 Duo, Atheros AR5008E 802.11n chipset)

  • From: "Michael Miller" <1337mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:19:57 -0500

I recently got a Macbook Pro, and was disappointed to find that there
were no drivers for kismac to inject packets with. Passive stumbling
works fine with this chipset- but I can't inject packets. I'm fairly
proficient in java, but I know next to nothing about objective-c, so I
probably won't be of much help in the development area(I can compile
and run code from SVN, or if someone sends me code), but I would be
happy to contribute what I can. The chipset I have is used in all Core
2 Duo Macbook Pros and Macbooks.

If anyone wants to send me code to test/debug/reverse engineer the
card with, feel free to ask; I'll be more than happy to help with