[kismac] Re: Mac address

  • From: Andrew Koch <ppc603ev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:22:10 -0500

At 8:06 AM -0800 11/7/03, Geoffrey Kruse wrote:
>I saw this interesting article on macosxhints.com.  I have not tries ti
>yet because i don't yet have 10.3 , but supposedly on 10.3 you can set
>the mac address of your ethernet card (wireless too?)

It works fine on the integrated ethernet card on my 12" PowerBook G4,
but I get the same (ifconfig: ioctl (SIOCAIFADDR): Operation not
supported) error when I attempt to change the Airport Extreme card's
address.

Anyone with an iBook and an original Airport card out there?  That
may yet work.
--
Andrew Koch - KI4CUN
Website: http://www.lildobe.net