[kismac] Re: Mac address

  • From: ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 11:35:09 +0100

At 1:29 -0600 2003/11/08, Zac White wrote:
>What if you load the viha driver and do it? I bet the Apple driver
>doesn't support it so you can't do spoofing. Maybe this ability could
>be built into the viha driver.
>
>On Nov 7, 2003, at 1:27 PM, Ben Smith wrote:
>
>  > My mom has one :) I'll test it on her's this weekend and letcha know.
<.clipped original text..>
>  > Maintain thy airspeed lest the earth
>  >     shall rise up and smite thee!

If y'all find yourselves so important that you put your own text up
first, and the quoted text so unimportant that you don't bother to
clipping the non-relevant parts, you might better not quote at all.
Just my opinion.
Thanks, ard <grumpy all the time, must be getting old>