[kismac] MAC Spoofing with ibook G3

  • From: "Holger Mahlau" <hmahlau@xxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:21:25 +0100 (MET)

Hi Mick, hi list

I have an ibook/G3 without ext. PCMCIA slot and with Airport WLAN card.
I think when i want to spoof the MAC address i need another card (ex.
Orinoco).

My question:
Can i use another WLAN card (ex. Orinoco) in the slot under the keypad, then
install the drivers and
spoof the MAC address.
Has someone do this ? Is there enough room for another card under the keypad
(without the little
antenna on the cards)?

Thanks a lot
Holger