[kismac] Re: Looking for some KisMet .cvs

  • From: Bug Dave <bugdave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 05:48:29 -0500

maybe choose to log everything option? it's under the drivers section in prefs

On Dec 13, 2006, at 5:27 AM, Dan Efergan wrote:

Seems a little rude replying to my own message, but it seems very quiet out there. Am I asking the wrong questions or is this a quiet list?

Since last writing my understanding has changed, and I now have a similar but different request:

Is there any way of extracting the non-interpolated/averaged information from KisMac? I'm basically looking for the most amount of recorded information available.

Thanks again,
Dan

On 12 Dec 2006, at 14:27, Dan Efergan wrote:

I'm currently working on a system to map out a City's wireless infrastructure, and hope to use KisMac or KisMet as the base for the Wardriving element.

I have KisMac working fine, and therefore have the example outputs
possible from it. I can't find any output similar to Kismet .cvs though. Is this possible in KisMac? If not, does anyone know where to find an example Kismet .cvs output to find out what I'm missing (Google hasn't helped yet.)

Dan Efergan
dan [at] subsubskills.co.uk