[kismac] Re: Linksys WPC55AG

  • From: Dave <bugdave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:59:59 -0400

I can confirm that it has worked for me In the past without any problems. I haven't tested recently though but it should work on the newer builds just fine. Grab the latest from the trac. http://kismac.de/_trac/

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2007, at 3:24 AM, Martin <rockyfeller2002@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, could someone please confirm whether Linksys
WPC55AG works in passive mode with Kismac 0.2a? (I
still run 10.3.9.) I know it is listed as "working",
but I am not sure to which versions of Kismac this