[kismac] Re: LEAP cracking

  • From: Erik Winkler <ewinkler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 22:23:39 -0400

Mick,

Great job programming in the LEAP crack. You are right, it is very fast. Noticed that cracking for 21-bit attack and 104-bit MD5 key no longer work. Not sure why, maybe you changed the format for handling pcap files, and the files I captured from my linksys ap and have been using for my tests are now outdated.

Erik

On Apr 30, 2004, at 5:10 PM, Michael Rossberg wrote:

Hi everyone,

if some of you did not exceed your bandwidth, and are interested in LEAP: I just uploaded a kismac version, which is able to crack LEAP passwords. Speed is incredible...

<http://binaervarianz.de/downloads.php? action=download&mirror=http&file_id=16>

i would be happy about some feedback, because i dont have any cisco access points around me :o/