[kismac] Re: Kismet Drones

  • From: Julianschweizer <julianschweizer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:14:16 +0200 (CEST)

Iam running it an a fonera router, works quite nice.
Simply plug in your router on your eth dev with a
crossover cable and fireup your kismac.

There are some infos about the fon router:
http://www.fon.com/
Much more can be found with google!

Works also with many other devices, but i prevered the
fonera one because its very small.

regards

      Die etwas anderen Infos rund um das Thema Reisen. BE A BETTER
WELTENBUMMLER!  www.yahoo.de/clever