[kismac] Re: Kismac captures 1,000,000+ packets, but none are DATA or IVs ?

  • From: "Rohan Hill" <rohan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:44:48 -0400

That certainly wouldn't surprise me. Booted into XP (using bootcamp drivers)
I can't use any other XP packet software - so clearly Apple isn't making it
any easier on purpose.

Can you suggest a cheap USB wifi adapter that would be a good fit?
Preferably something I could get for under $30 online? Preferably Prism2 so
that I can do packet injection. I believe there is a Linksys (WUSB11 - or
something like that) that uses prism2.