[kismac] Re: Kismac captures 1,000,000+ packets, but none are DATA or IVs ?

  • From: "Rohan Hill" <rohan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:42:25 -0400

I've set the driver to keep everything (and yes, I'm using the passive mode,
not active). I've also tried setting it to keep data-only, as well as
IVs-only. Neither is more successful.

I know it isn't capturing Data or IVs, because when I look at the details,
it displays the breakdown. Frequently I've captured up to 200,000 packets
(and sometimes more), and never, not once, have I captured any DATA or IVs.

  _____