[kismac] Re: Kismac Rev is not getting incremented.

  • From: Ron Rosson <ron.rosson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:40:46 -0600

From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:12:32 +0100
To: "kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [kismac] Re: Kismac Rev is not getting incremented.

On 14.03.2006, at 21:06, Ron Rosson wrote:

>  Just built r104 and noticed that the revision is not being incremented with
> each commit.

Can you explain this? i dont quite understand....

When I do an apple+I I still see r99

> Also while I was at it I went ahead and cleaned up some of the code to get the
> warnings down to 7 instead of 20 or so.

sorry, but most of those are erroneous. while(bla = [iternator next]) is not
while(bla==[iterator next])....

After submitted it then googled I found I read what I was trying to
accomplish wrong. Have plans to resubmit when I refresh my tree.

>  Did this using xcode so I am not sure if these diffs are correct.

use svn diff the next time please, and post this stuff on the trac site....

Will do