[kismac] Re: Kismac Rev is not getting incremented.

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:12:32 +0100

On 14.03.2006, at 21:06, Ron Rosson wrote:

Just built r104 and noticed that the revision is not being incremented with each commit.

Can you explain this? i dont quite understand....

Also while I was at it I went ahead and cleaned up some of the code to get the warnings down to 7 instead of 20 or so.

sorry, but most of those are erroneous. while(bla = [iternator next]) is not while(bla==[iterator next])....

Did this using xcode so I am not sure if these diffs are correct.

use svn diff the next time please, and post this stuff on the trac site....

mick