[kismac] KisMACng Macbook Pro Intel

  • From: Aldenwoods <aldenwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:35:28 -0500

I can load the Airport Extreme driver in Active mode and see networks, but when I go to load the Airport Extreme Driver in Passive mode, It appears that the drive loads but I don't see any networks.
Has anyone been able to get KisMac R113 or other to work on a Macbook Pro Intel 2.1Ghz in passive mode?
It also appears that the MBP Intel is using an Atheros based chipset, vs. my iMac Intel running the Broadcom. I also tried to load the Atheros driver but it does not load at all.

JB