[kismac] Re: KisMACng Installers example

  • From: Erick van Rijk <emvr@xxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:46:17 +0100

Oops, seems something went wrong. I'll upload a new dmgs that hopefully does work correctly.

http://www.etv.cx/~emvr/kismac/

be sure to make a copy of your original somewhere else if something goes wrong.

Remember I haven't tested this on other machines yet (or other 3rd party wifi gear).

On a side note I did some more research in the code and the way kismac loads/unloads the drivers currently is using scripts and it loads the drivers from the application bundle itself.

Erick

On Feb 8, 2006, at 11:38 AM, Erick van Rijk wrote:

I've created an example of a internet enabled installer, let me know what you think.

http://www.etv.cx/~emvr/KisMACng.dmg

Erick