[kismac] Re: KisMAC is way buggy

  • From: Jeff Schwartz <webdog@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:17:59 -0800

I apologize. I didn't mean to imply that Mick isn't doing a good job. As you point out, he is doing this in his spare time and the software is in alpha release. I simply wanted to say that KisMAC is not in a state that is currently useable for me. Your mileage may vary.

I guess I got a little upset the other day when with high hopes I tried the latest KisMAC and it locked up, deleting 700 APs I had just recorded. ***takes deep breaths and meditates***

Perhaps there is need for a shareware product, so that Mick can spend more than just his spare time on KisMAC. Just a thought.

Best,
jeff