[kismac] Re: KisMAC bugfix

  • From: Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:58:35 +0200

At 2:44 PM +0200 2004/04/30, Brad Knowles wrote:

  please forgive an sleepy programmer. I posted the wrong link. The correct
  one is of course

<http://binaervarianz.de/downloads.php?action=download&mirror=http&file_id=14>
  :o/ can anybody give it a shot?

Okay, ignore my previous report and my two recent CrashReporter reports. Rebooting seems to have cleared the problem up. Version 0.11a still crashes (after displaying part of the first frame, with some important data missing), while version 0.11b seems to be working fine.

I'll leave it running for a while to gather some data and see if I can get it to crash again.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@xxxxxxxxx>